• Regency-Superior offers six Public Auctions each year with a live-bidding audience on the day of the sale. Regency receives more than 10,000 bids per public auction – one of the highest in the country.
• Each 'Collectible' auction is simulcast live giving registered bidders the opportunity to bid as if they were on the auction floor in person.
• Regency is committed to offering the professional service needed to produce the best results. From the moment Regency receives your material, it is fully insured and secured in our vaults with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment protecting your material at all times.
• We fully lot and describe your material at no expense to you. We send you a detailed computerized report itemizing your lots along with the estimates that will actually be listed in the Auction Catalog. We work with you to assure your complete satisfaction.
• Regency produces a beautiful, full color auction catalog designed to include as many photos as possible accompanied with accurate information describing each lot. Catalogs are mailed six weeks prior to each auction giving collectors ample time to peruse the catalog, and bid in advance.
• Each auction is available for bidding online through Regency-Superior's website. Full color images, detailed lot information, and Opening Bids make bidding easy for our customers.
• Our auctions receive international exposure through our extensive mailing list and well-known auction agents. We also have a worldwide email mailing list, notifying Internet buyers of our upcoming auction. We run a series of advertisements promoting each auction in the leading stamp trade papers. There is never any advertising or promotional cost to you.
• Regency-Superior is the Official Auctioneer for several national tradeshows receiving maximum exposure to those collectors who are in the market to buy your material at auction.