RegencySuperior is an international auctioneer specializing in the auctioning of fine collectibles: old rare postage stamps; coins & currency; space memorabilia; sports memorabilia; and Hollywood memorabilia. Regency-Superior is located in the Central West End, a trendy St Louis neighborhood.
RegencySuperior conducts six major public auctions annually, and is the Official Auctioneer for the country's leading stamp shows: APS National StampShow, St. Louis Stamp Expo, NAPEX/Washington DC, SESCAL/Los Angeles CA, Chicagopex/Itasca IL, and OrcoExpo/Anaheim, CA.
Become part of the Auction Industry and Regency-Superior family where you will have a chance for an exciting career!
- Philatelic Specialist / Stamps & Postal History Lot Describer
- Aviation & Space Expert / Space Memorabilia Lot Describer
- Historical Documents & Autograph Specialist / Lot Describer
- Graphic Designer / Web & Print Professional
- Office Administrator
- Shipping & Transportation
If you are interested in a specialist role and feel you have the qualifications we seek, please email your resume and salary history to Info@RegencySuperior.com.
- Philatelic Specialist / Stamps & Postal History Lot Describer Here is the perfect opportunity to work in the hobby you love! Demonstrate your philatelic knowledge through research, valuation and writing. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree, and be computer literate.
- Aviation & Space Expert / Space Memorabilia Lot Describer If you remember the excitement of Neil Armstrong broadcasting "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind," and share the passion of aviation and space enthusiasts, then we have a job for you!
- Historical Documents & Autograph Specialist / Lot Describer Do you have a keen eye for autographs, and love the history and tales behind the signature or world events? Here's your chance to put your knowledge to work.
- Graphic Designer / Web & Print Professional We love what we do, but we want to look good doing it! Put your talents to work in the fields of photography, scanning, lay-out, design, web enhancements, and more!
- Office Administrator It takes someone who is detail-oriented, computer literate, and extremely organized to make this well-oiled machine operate! Whether it be answering phones, entering bids, or providing customer service - no job is too small or too demanding for the perfect office administrator.
- Shipping & Transportation Are you a hard-working individual who can lift, bend, climb, label, stuff, package and just love to flex your muscles? And, not just the kind of muscles you work-out at the gym, but also the kind of (brain) power needed to calculate postage & shipping costs - then we need you!
Not all positions shown here are available for immediate employment. You are welcome to mail or email your resume to:
attn: Office Manager
PO Box 8277
St. Louis, MO 63156
no phone calls, please!